Date: Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 - Sunday, Sep 26, 2021
Time: 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Big Power Yoga
“Module 1 is an immersion into to the Sanskrit alphabet and gives students the ability to work confidently with mantras and to live along side yogic principles.” ~ Manorama
This course is an immersion into the Sanskrit language through the study of the Sanskrit alphabet, it includes select asana names, select mantras, and Luminous Soul Meditation.
- proper pronunciation of the entire Sanskrit alphabet, giving you confidence to chant mantras and speak asana names with ease;
- why Sanskrit mantras are healing for the listener;
- the unique Sanskrit Studies Method of learning Sanskrit;
- the Luminous Soul Meditation practice, which teaches you how to quiet the mind and return it to a natural energized peaceful state, no matter the challenge;
- and develop insight into why Sanskrit is called the language of vibration.
Elements of the course include:
- proper pronunciation of the Sanskrit alphabet;
- understanding breath and its place in your yogic practice, as well as in chanting Sanskrit mantras;
- practice the Luminous Soul Meditation to help you access peace at any time;
- becoming skilled in chanting two select mantras that are popular in yoga classes around the world;
- Practice reading the Sanskrit letters in their original form, called devanagari, as well as in the transliteration script.
You’ll leave this Sanskrit Studies Method: Sanskrit Module 1 workshop feeling more confident and knowledgeable in your understanding of Sanskrit and how to incorporate the principles of the Sanskrit Studies Method into your life.
Great for Yoga Teachers and students interested to deepen their knowledge of Yoga.
©2021 Luminous Shabda, Sanskrit Studies, Luminous Soul & Manorama