Date: Wednesday, Feb 13, 2019 - Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019
Time: 12:00 am
Location: St Regis Mumbai
Join Manorama & friends in India at the Luminous India Retreat and have the experience of a lifetime.
Each day Manorama will offer guide you in Luminous Soul Meditation and Luminous Soul Teachings that will grow your yogic practice. Share meaningful time together as a group. Go on shared excursions which enrich the time together including a visit to Manorama’s teacher’s teacher’s ashram. Immerse in the life changing environment that is India with like-minded people from around the world. Laugh, be playful, explore, dig deep into Yogic teachings, practice and learn immensely. Enjoy delicious Indian cuisine and soak up the incredible feeling of being in the mystery and beauty that is India.
Schedule: Luminous India Retreat 2019
• Wednesday: Arrival – Evening: Luminous Meditation
• Thursday: Luminous Soul Meditation & Class | Relax Time l Evening: Class
• Friday Morning: Luminous Soul Meditation & Class | Afternoon: Temple day trip | Evening: Class
• Saturday Morning: Luminous Soul Meditation & Class | Afternoon: Visit to Baba Bhagavandas ji’s Kutir
• Sunday Morning: Luminous Soul Meditation & Class | Afternoon off | Evening: Class
• Monday Morning: Luminous Soul Meditation & Late Morning/Afternoon: Excursion | Evening: Class
• Tuesday Morning: Luminous Soul Meditation & Soul Class | Relax Time | Evening: Class
• Wednesday: Luminous Soul Meditation & Soul Class | Retreat end
Schedule may be subject to change
Retreat Fee $1195
Includes all Luminous Soul classes, Group excursion to/from the Ashram and Temple.
Flights & Airport Transfer
Flights and Airport Transfers are not included in Retreat Fee
Please book your flight to central Mumbai and arrange for your transport to your hotel via taxi.
Accommodations and food are not included in the Retreat Fee
Please book your hotel in central Mumbai.
All classes will be held at the St. Regis
***If you are interested to stay at the same location as Manorama and crew they will be staying at the St Regis Mumbai.
For further assistance please contact Sanskrit Studies & Luminous Soul at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Sanskrit Studies, Luminous Soul & Manorama