Date: Saturday, Dec 8, 2018 - Sunday, Dec 9, 2018
Time: All Day
Location: Yoga Studio of Corpus Christi
Mantra, Meditation & Discussion
Manorama leads chanting of select Bhagavad Gita verses and
discusses the yogic significance of Arjuna and his mystical bow.
Intro To Yoga Sutra
- Gain direct access to the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
- Develop insight into this important and definitive text on Yoga Philosophy.
- Discover the meaning and myth surrounding Patanjali, author of Yoga Sutra.
- Practice Luminous Soul Meditation to restore the mind to a peaceful state.
- Understand why Patanjali chose the Sanskrit language as the medium for this unique text.
- Chant Select Sutras of the Yoga Sutra text.
- Understand what two important principles Patanjali highlights in his first pada.
- Develop confidence in your yoga teaching.
- Stand in authentic yogic knowledge by studying this important Yogic text.
Enjoy Manorama’s playful & dynamic style of sharing an Introduction to the Yoga Sutras. During this workshop of personal and spiritual exploration, Manorama will guide participants on a journey of understanding through yoga Sutras, Luminous Soul Meditation and wisdom discussions.
Join Manorama for this introductory course that promises to be fun, confidence building, deep and lively.
Great for Yoga Teachers and students interested to deepen their knowledge of Yoga.
© 2016 Sanskrit Studies / Luminous Soul & Manorama
Intro to Yoga Sutra